Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Relationships Broken Hearted

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

I feel like someone died

Broken Hearted Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Broken Hearted Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

I feel like someone died

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 pm

My wife and I was on ok terms. Things was going ok. We had our ups and downs but nothing that was crazy and we loved each other. I mean we just went out and had lunch laughing holding hands. I come home from work and she tells me she is unhappy and leaving. I was in shock. The next day after work I just could not go home, it was just going going to make me lose it, like just break down so I went to a hotel for two days. I sent an email saying that I would be home Sunday and when I got there she was gone alone with some of her things. It is just a total shock. I know how she is when she makes up her mind. There is no turning back. Everytime I eat, I feel sick. I want to just cry all the time. Its like someone I love has died. Plus on top of this I have never lived alone. I feel sleepy all the time now, do not want to clean up the house. Don't really feel like doing crap. I am sure all this will pass but (not my wife coming back, just me feeling like death) right now it is pretty damn hard. Feel like my heart has been stepped on. Hurts pretty bad.

HealthForum

Re: I feel like someone died

Unread postby johncameron1985 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:10 pm

You made a mistake. You went to the hotel for 2 to 3 days without talking to your wife. If did not tried to know that what happened with your wife. Why she is not happy with you. What is the problem behind it. Try to discuss the whole things. I think there is still a way and you can solve your problems easily.

johncameron1985

Unread postby ankit123 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 am

Dont live like this.try to know the problem and solve it...there may be issues which have to be resolved...

ankit123

Unread postby HoneyDevil » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

First try to find out where your wife has gone and explain her everything. If you both talk properly what in your heart then all the problems will get solved.

HoneyDevil

Return to Broken Hearted