Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Nutrition

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

PCOS diet and exercise

Nutrition Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Nutrition Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

PCOS diet and exercise

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS. my weight is a HUGE problem. before most of my symptoms started showing up i was sitting at 145-150 lbs (and fine with it.) within weeks i ballooned! in the first month i hit 200. now i am sitting at 260, and my body cant handle it. it hurts to walk, sit, or stand for more than 10 min at a time. i can't sleep. i get shin splints from grocery shopping. my heart is starting to beat irregular. my skin is so stretched that i have, not just stretch marks, but now i have torn tissue. (the other day one actually tore open and bled.) i have always eaten healthy. i try to work out daily for at least 20 min, i even have a trainer at my gym. i work out constantly with no change.

what kind of diet a person with PCOS should be on? what type of excersizes should i be doing? i have gotten answers, then they are contradicted in the next sentence. and the answer my doctor said was google it.

Please help me, i need to get this weight off fast, my body cant take it

HealthForum

Re: PCOS diet and exercise

Unread postby wilaimsjacks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 am

Every person want to have healthy and the fit body, for that it is necessary for a person to do regural exercise and have a healthy diet, here are some of the diets which are healthy for the body are eating fresh fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water, eat green tea and many more.

wilaimsjacks

Unread postby specekat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

Diet and exercise is good for health. If you want to get healthy health so you can do yoga because it is one of the best exercise for health. I am always doing regular yoga.

specekat

Unread postby alentrott » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 am

Diet and Exercise play important role for remain healthy. For good health, Choose the proper diet and follow them carefully, Do exercise regularly.

alentrott

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi, i would advise researching the causes of PCOS and reviews, experiences deeply over the Google. You can start searching phrasse "PCOS weight", "PCOS weight cause", then make conclusion based on several reliable looking non profit sources. Ask what it can caused in me how i can treat it based on this knowledge, how i will do it and what im going to change.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby abramlinkens » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm

The Dieting and Exercise plays an important role in our life. The Dieting and exercise is very helpful to reduce weight. The dieting is very useful for skin care. For good health you should take good care and exercise very well.

abramlinkens

Unread postby openxcellaus » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 am

Its fact that diet and exercise in proper way are important for human being. We should do regular exercise and take healthy diet. Diet and exercise are very helpful for long healthy body and care lots of.

openxcellaus

Unread postby lindaalbert » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 am

First of all so sorry for you...
But don't worry, be confident and courageous in achieving a fit health.
Follow healthy diet and practice exercises which help you reducing weight and include fruits and fresh vegetables in your diet.

lindaalbert

Unread postby ezrarogers » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 am

Sticking to a special diet is a very important aspect of PCOS care. Some women with PCOS find success by reducing their total intake of carbohydrates (cereals, breads, pastas) and choosing to eat different types of carbohydrates that are less processed (whole wheat, brown rice, beans). Replacing manufactured carbohydrate products with whole grains, fruits and vegetables can help to reduce your insulin response. The diet also should include enough protein to control the amount of sugar in the blood.

According to many studies, women with PCOS can improve their insulin resistance just with moderate activity. Even if you exercise and don't lose weight, you are still reaping very important health benefits. Exercise has been shown to improve use of insulin and can support dietary interventions to promote weight loss; it is important that the exercise program chosen is enjoyable for the PCOS woman.

Good Luck :)

ezrarogers

Unread postby bradhingerson » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 am

Pcos Diet and work out. PCOS, or poly-cystic ovary condition, is a common endocrine chaos in which ovaries develop tiny cysts approximately them.

bradhingerson

Return to Nutrition