Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Diets and Diet Plans Vegetarian Diet

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Why do people criticize vegetarians?

Vegetarian Diet Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Vegetarian Diet Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Why do people criticize vegetarians?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:16 pm

We were talking about this in another topic, but i just wanted some more insight....

why do you think people criticize vegetarians for whatever reason they decide to? It seems like almost anyone who I talk to and know I am a vegetarain (besides other vegetarians) always criticizes me for it.
I cant figure it out, I dont criticize them for some of the personal decisions they make.

HealthForum

Re: Why do people criticize vegetarians?

Unread postby rosewarn » Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 am

There are great reasons to switch to a plant-based diet, here are some of the best reasons:
Vegetarian live a lot longer, this type of diet save your heart, it reduce your risk of cancer, you can control on your wait, for this kind of healthy diet your bones will last longer. Eating a lot of vegetables necessarily means consuming fiber, which pushes waste out of the body.

rosewarn

Unread postby alysiawarn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 pm

As mostly known by all Vegetarians and vegans typically live longer and healthier lives compare to non-vaggi. People interested in top health might need to concentrate on diets heavy in a wide variety of vegetables, grains and beans. It will help to manage your body weight.

alysiawarn

Unread postby shinywatt » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Be vegetarian and live more as compare to non-vegetarians. Vegetables are very good for reduce cholesterol and weight from body. some vegetables has ability to fight with major type of disease like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc,. Wheat, beans, seeds and raw foods are also very good for health.

shinywatt

Unread postby binniewatt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 am

Vegetarian foods are very good for getting healthy lifestyle. Vegetarian diet will help you to away from many different type of disease such as heart disease, cardiovascular, obesity and diabetes type 2. Many of the studies proven that vegetarian people live more as compare to non-vegetarian people.

binniewatt

Unread postby lindaalbert » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 am

Vegetarian food is very healthy and has plenty number of benefits when compared with non-vegetarian food.
It helps in a healthy lifestyle and balances diet naturally.
Don't bother about people criticizing your habits just go with vegetarian food and be healthy and have a happy long life

lindaalbert

Unread postby prctshplc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 am

I think they are scared of change. Anyone who does something different is up for public scorn. And a majority of people who eat a Western diet based their food aroud "meat and potatoes". So I believe that the haters are really afraid of trying something different (ie. vegetarian diet) and displace this fear and create anger.

prctshplc

Return to Vegetarian Diet