Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

A happy story!

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

A happy story!

Unread postby Lookatmenow » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 am

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing fine. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. I wanted to share my story today with you all. I am an infertile mother! I know it sounds weird but I am. I have been infertile my whole life. I was diganosed with poor egg cell condition since a very young age. I married my husband and we used to TTC like crazy. So much so that baby dancing was something that we did because we had to, not because we felt like it. Time passed and passed but nothing happened. Seeing that this was going nowhere we opted for IVF. My gynecologist recommend us to go abroad for our treatment. As I have already mentioned in this forum. We went to Biotexcom. I did my first IVF and it was a success. Then 3 years later I did my second IVF which was again a success. I am really greatful to god that I have beaten this monster... What is your story?

Lookatmenow

Re: A happy story!

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am

First of all, I want to congratulation for enjoying this unforgettable moment in your life that fulfills your whole life with happiness. I like your cooperative nature to share your success story at this in digital platform that boost many infertile women to defeat infertility problem with advanced medical research based treatment in this advanced digital world. I read your success story of word by word that is similar like me this create unremarkable situation in my life to share my personal life experience that create win-win situation for infertile women to handle this horrible problem in positive way. You should give prefer to IVF test tube baby treatment that has capacity to provide real value of time and money with healthy baby gift. You should be very informative to choose experience medical staff that is beneficial for you and your baby in many ways.

dazzyshahu

Unread postby Arose » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 am

Hi,
Happy to read your story, I am elated to hear that despite knowing that you could not conceive, you continued TTC and your husband encouraged you to TTC. I am also elated to read that baby dancing was normal in your family despite knowing that you suffered from poor egg cell condition. Before I further congratulate you, I would like anyone here to explain to me what this condition (poor egg cell) is all about. Now you have mentioned that you traveled abroad not once but twice seeking IVF services. You have further told us that you managed to conceive for the first time and returned three years for another round of IVF. Now I suppose that you are a happy mother of two and that your husband is a happy father of two as well. Now briefly explain to me the process, how it was like at the clinic. The conditions, things that you were allowed to do and those that you were not. Whether you traveled with your husband or not. And finally the estimated cost of the service at the clinic.

Arose

Unread postby kelly_K » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:56 am

Hello dear. I really want to congratulate from the bottom of my heart. I am really happy for you after reading your success story. In the world there are many women who are still infertile and want to become the mother. You truly inspire the women who are facing the infertility issues and want to become the mother of the lovely child. I want to suggest all the women here who want to get fertile can go with BIotexcom and get the latest and advance IVF treatment. You are living in the advance medical research generation where IVF is highly recommended and reliable treatment to defeat the infertility issues. It gives the high accuracy result and surely you would also come to this platform by sharing your success story. I am here to support you and provide the best suggestion in a professional. When it comes to choose the IVF treatment in Ukraine, Biotexcom is second to none and highly recommended clinic to defeat the infertility issues. It gives the high success rate and it is completely safe and legal treatment in Ukraine country.
After getting the IVF treatment, it is very important to take care about health. During this stage, you need to consult with the Biotexcom where you can get the best working tips and able to conceive the baby easily and safely. I am here to support you and want to suggest you about diet meal. You can have the iron rich and fiber meal daily and go for the morning walk daily. You do not need to worry and get the high standard of facilities at Biotexcom. It helps in balancing the hormones and boost the immunity system. I hope you would like my suggestion.

kelly_K

Return to Infertility