Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index General Forum Topics General Community Chat

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Most Dangerous Deadly Disease

General Community Chat Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the General Community Chat Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Most Dangerous Deadly Disease

Unread postby rowdymorock » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 am

I describe here about most dangerous and deadly disease, it's very important to know about these disease and you must stay out of these disease.

Cancers
Aids
Plague
HIV
Hepatitis B
Diarrhoeal
Tuberulosis

rowdymorock

Re: Most Dangerous Deadly Disease

Unread postby alunwaugh » Tue May 08, 2012 6:31 am

In my opinion, HIV is a highly dangerous illness then others because from this disease, we will totally lose our immune system, and our body could not fight from any kind of illness.

alunwaugh

Unread postby jackbennny » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 am

Um, tuberculosis? That would be my guess. You don't hear much about it right now because we like to think we have "control" over infectious disease since the advent of penicillin and all that, but currently about 1/3 of the world's population is infected, it can only be treated with certain types of antibiotics, and it is increasingly becoming resistant to those antibiotics.

jackbennny

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:54 am

number 1 on my list is cancer, followed by heart attack. Then Aids. And the most common now is, ebola.

DrewBlack

Return to General Community Chat