Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Addiction, Recovery

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

How to stop addiction to Ephedrine?

Addiction, Recovery Forum
Forum rules
Addiction, Recovery - Welcome to the Addiction, Recovery Forum - a health community featuring member discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions

How to stop addiction to Ephedrine?

Unread postby forumhealth » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Has anyone been addicted to ephedrine? What can you do to quit taking it?

forumhealth
Site Admin

Re: How to stop addiction to Ephedrine?

Unread postby hanery » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Its like any other drug go threw the twelve steps if you are really addicted it wont be easy it is so much more than just stopping the use of the drug you can look it up for free online or buy the book aa its not just for drinkers i hope this helps i loved a man who loved his drinking more than what we had but i tried to help and that are steps you will need to take care of your selfs.
Exercise is a natural energy booster. Try walking for thirty minutes each day, take a yoga class, buy a yoga tape if you can't deal with others while you exercise, practice short sessions of meditation....this will get you through those peaks and valleys as you discontinue the drug.

hanery

Unread postby HealthRoot » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 am

forumhealth wrote:Has anyone been addicted to ephedrine? What can you do to quit taking it?

I m not addicted to ephedrine. and one thing is more, i have no idea about it. can you tell me about it????????

HealthRoot

Unread postby AdvinCharles » Thu May 17, 2012 5:29 am

It is very bad that you are addicted for any thing, to stop addiction you have set the goal that you have to quit you addiction. you have to follow that goal and you stop the addiction.

AdvinCharles

Unread postby ImagineitGirl » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 am

My dad was badly affected by this ephedrine addiction, he suffered a lot then finally moms took him to an institute which helps to control and cure this problem. But didn’t work at all, he is back in business now. So all depends in our hands if we have a strong heat we can avoid these bad addictions.

ImagineitGirl

Unread postby sundersingh259 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 pm

forumhealth wrote:Has anyone been addicted to ephedrine? What can you do to quit taking it?

heyyy
I read your post.You mention in it you are addicted with ephedrine.if you really quite taking it.its depend on you.you make your inner feeling strong and do some yoga exercises and meditation. Due to this you could 100% quite your bad habbits.

sundersingh259

Unread postby Hi-Tech ITO » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 am

He, like all other drugs are issued twelve steps to follow if you are really addicted to this habit is easy, because there is so much more than just a stop can be found online for free or buy the AA book, not only for consumers this allows I like a man who likes to drink more than us, but I wanted to help, and what steps you need to take care of your chokes.

Exercise is a natural stimulant. Try walking for thirty minutes every day, take a yoga class, you can buy a bracelet yoga, if you can not do with the other, as long as you practice, practice short meditation .... will pass through the peaks and valleys when prenehadroga.

Hi-Tech ITO

Unread postby Jenie » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 am

Nice to know about ephedrine and how to get rid of it. Thanks for the share.

Jenie

Unread postby darinacarter » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

You should contact a doctor instead of experimenting on yourself.

darinacarter

Unread postby sajinachauguthi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Addiction can only be stopped by the effective knowledge to the people. They should be well explain to the effect of smoking and the government should also prohibited it.

sajinachauguthi

Next

Return to Addiction, Recovery