Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Menstruation

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Bleeding two weeks after period stoped

Menstruation Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Menstruation Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Bleeding two weeks after period stoped

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 pm

I start bleeding again two weeks after my period stopped this has never happened befor. The bleeding is very light it started a red colour first then pink then finely turned two brown over a period of 3days.Can someone tell me what this means pleas.

HealthForum

Re: Bleeding two weeks after period stoped

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 am

It means , go see your doctor tomorrow, when you really dont know what is wrong and your body is telling you you need to seek professional help

Taajsgpm

Re: Bleeding two weeks after period stoped

Unread postby kelly_K » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 am

First of all, I want to appreciate your courage and advise you to handle this horrible situation in positive way. It is good indication that you are aware about your health. I am feeling proud to help you about this critical situation in your life. I also faced this situation in my life. You can say those days of my life are full of Darkness with stress and depression. My problem is ruins my life and I am dying day by day in this difficult situation. I consult many gynecologists but not succeed. You should understand your body signals in easy and effective way. I consult Ukraine famous gynecologist to discuss my problem and get the best-in-class treatment to get permanent solution of my problem.
These are some powerful tips and tricks that you should keep in mind to handle this situation in effective way. The first and foremost thing you should give importance is Healthy lifestyle. You can get maximum positive benefit by removing depression and stress. You should use daily morning walk and hobby work to spend healthy time. The second most important thing is balanced diet. You should not underestimate the effect of Balanced diet balanced diet is very necessary to maintain your body hormone level in balance. You get all nutrition through balanced diet that is profitable for you in long run. You should check up your hemoglobin level that help you to increase iron rich food that his very necessary to maintain your hemoglobin level at appropriate level. You can start with little physical exercise that Boost your immunity and provide proper blood circulation in your body. You get sudden positive effect of these methods in effective way. It is a very critical situation you should be very aware to choose appropriate step to stop this problem from day first. I hope you get valuable information to defeat your problem in easy way.
Take care be happy and healthy to enjoy

kelly_K

Return to Menstruation