Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Womens Conditions

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Smoking during 9 weeks pregnant?

Womens Conditions Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Womens Conditions Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Smoking during 9 weeks pregnant?

Unread postby lindaalbert » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am

I am 6 months pregnant and i would never do any drug or smoke anything while i know there is a life growing in me... but my friend who was a big partier up until last week when she found out she was pregnant, she was drinking and smoking... up until last week when she found out she was 8 weeks pregnant she quite everything except smoking weed, and she knows that i think its wrong for her to do so, but she says that she's going to quit just not right now...i don't think she will quit at all, and i have heard a lot of people say that it is okay to smoke weed while your pregnant but i would never be able to imagine taking that chance with an innocent life...what do you think, is it safe? Have you known anyone that has done this? have you heard any bad stories about this?good ones? i just want to know?

lindaalbert

Re: Smoking during 9 weeks pregnant?

Unread postby ankit123 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 am

only five will nt really do anything. but smoking causes low birth weight if done regularly.

ankit123

Re: Smoking during 9 weeks pregnant?

Unread postby openxcellaus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 am

But I think smoking is injurious to health and smoking can effect to pregnant women as well as child. I haven't particular story for that but I have just read about it.

openxcellaus

Return to Womens Conditions