Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Sexual Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

UTI (Urinary Tract Infection): common after unprotected anal

Sexual Health - Men Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sexual Health - Men Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

UTI (Urinary Tract Infection): common after unprotected anal

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 pm

After having anal sex with my girlfriend, in which I am and always have been her only partner, I began to secrete a puss-like yellowish discharge from my penis. This condition was also accompanied by painful urination. Can a infection occur from having unprotected anal sex? She has no symptoms of any kind. As a percaution we have both started taking a high dose of antibiotics as well as a medication for a urinary tract infections. Much to my surprise after 2 days I feel better with near to no puss left. We have been together for a LONG time I know that neither one of us has slept with anyone else and we've both had std check-ups annually which are always negative. We haven't ever had anything like this occur before. Like I stated earlier, this only occured after having unprotected anal sex is this common? Please help us.

HealthForum

Re: UTI (Urinary Tract Infection): common after unprotected

Unread postby pepperd » Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi my boyfriend is experiencing a similar situation, but it seems every where but this forum is saying his discharge has to be an STD. Is this true? Can he have penile discharge after unprotected anal?

I myself had a UTI and was treated for it after the unprotected anal. Since his penile discharge we are both freaking out that it could be an STD and do not trust each other right now.

Please confirm that after unprotected anal intercourse it is possible to have penile discharge and my UTI is typical and that not to automatically assume it is from an STD.

Thank you.

pepperd

Return to Sexual Health