Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Testicles

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Pain and swelling in testicle

Testicles Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Testicles Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Pain and swelling in testicle

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm

A month ago I got a pain in my right testicle and a day or two after that happend it started to swell up. More specifically, it happend less than a week after I got over a 3 or 4 day cold. It was painful and uncomfortable and even uncomfortable to sit for more than 10 minutes. Even the left testicle would act up a bit as well but no swelling just discomfort. Less than a week after the pain has greatly decreases but the swelling is still there. So for the past 3 weeks it has been a sort of a contant light irritation and the swelling is still exactly as it was before. My doctor took a urine sample and the tests came back normal. I also did an ultrasound and he said the primary report looked normal as well. There is also nothing unusual about my urine or semen.

So my question is would the swelling/light irritation go away on it's own? What's causing this?

HealthForum

Return to Testicles