Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

How to get rid of depression issue?

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

How to get rid of depression issue?

Unread postby AalaMargaret » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 am

My mom is suffering from depression problem because my brother fails in the exam. What should I have to do for her? Any suggestion!

AalaMargaret

Re: How to get rid of depression issue?

Unread postby Jenie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

Please tell her mom that don't get depressed. Failure and success is a part of our life and your brother will do more hard work and give re-exam for obtain better marks.And also please contact your doctor they will give you better ideas. One more thing please don't leave her alone always be with her and try to feel her happy. Tell her to do yoga on a regular basis it will also help her a lot and reduce her depression. Let me know she feel better or not? :let
http://www.zehrcenter.com/

Jenie

Unread postby sajinachauguthi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:44 am

We shouldn't take mush more stress on our mind which makes us depressed. We should be of free mind and only focus with good issues then only our life will be good and we can get sucess.

sajinachauguthi

Unread postby Asleystewart » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:09 am

To get rid of depression you must consult the doctor and try to do some exercise or morning walk on daily basis. If you want some medicine or information related to depression then please visit @ http://www.meds-dropshipper.com/

Asleystewart

Unread postby martinstar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:55 am

I agreed with you and appreciate you its a very beautiful ways to get rid from all the depression i like your thread but just one thing update the URL which you have to share in your post thanks

http://www.mesothelioma-lawyerz.com/

martinstar

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Just remind her that there are far worse things going on in the world and to not be so selfish.

jeanrose770

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I will begin by first telling my story. I was born in a humble home and slowly rose up to belong to a higher status. I travelled the world and saw many things. I understood a few truths of our world and was fairly disappointed. I mean I was told as a child that every thing will be alright if I just study and work hard. But then it wasn't like that. A lot of the moral education my parents gave me just didn't apply. So I felt like a fool to insist on good and started doing bad. I hated others, I hated the world, I hated the rich and I hated the poor. I didn't belong anywhere. I started feeling depressed. I wanted to quit my job, I wanted to kill myself. At one point I was standing at the edge and contemplated that I indeed need to quit my job, I felt phoney in it because what I could do, they never allowed me to. I was told to follow procedure like a robot and receive a good salary. I felt worthless and to actually become successful felt like a distant dream. Then I decided, fuck it, I am done. I quit my job because I couldn't jump from my window, and decided to take control of my life. I looked to great people who had left their success story behind and I immersed myself in it. I realised that all those people had one thing in common, they all wanted to be different. I realised that I also want to be different. And I practised their moral code to the T. I am very happy today. I am doing exactly what I want to do and I feel happy. The definition of success has changed for me and I am doing everything that is a success to me. None of them cared about an award from the world. They just lived like that because they wanted to.I did not reach the deep levels of depression but I made my escape early. I only about saw that my depression was a result of my repeated negative behaviour. It had become a habit to say that the day sucked. Even when in all honesty it wasnt so bad. Because come on, if my day was bad then what was the labourers? I started to become more honest in my use of words and said only what I meant and I felt the difference.

Shree1990

Unread postby stacy1246 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 am

Hi welcome friend. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this open online forum. This is the smart way in this digital world to get maximum benefits to face depression in professional way. I am one of the lucky women who get this golden opportunity to share my personal life experience to overcome your depression problem. It is medical proven fact that stress and depression are very harmful not only for your body but also mind.
I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression that ruins my life day by day. It is death in installment like situation. I want to overcome this depression stage at any cost. You should not lose hope you can follow these effective tips and tricks to keep in mind to get maximum benefit by reducing stress and depression. I consult with yoga expert in Kiev to get real time benefits from natural balancing way.
It is very beneficial for you to make proper planning to defect depression in your life. You can start with early morning walk and easy exercise. You can use yoga and meditation that provide proper balance in your body and mind. You can spend your free time in your hobby and play with children that are valuable time for you to convert your dream into reality. You should be very creative to learn new and advanced things that stop your whole day thinking and get full relaxation. I also follow these tips very strictly to defeat my infertility problem. I hope you get maximum benefit from my advice in limited time period.
I am waiting for your reply to get good news soon.

stacy1246

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

First of all, welcome at this platform. I am here for you to provide solution of your problem to overcome stress and depression to save your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I also face this situation in my life. It is death in installment that ruins my life day by day. We try each and every effective method but not succeed. I want to accept this fact that I got full support from my husband's side to handle this horrible situation in my life.
I want to suggest you to follow these effective tips and tricks to overcome stress and depression in your life in positive way. You should read positive thinking books and magazine to boost your confidence to defeat this problem in your life. You should not lose hope. You can handle all type of problem in this medical way. Today we are living in digital world. You can get real time benefit in short time period with advanced treatment available to handle all type of problem in your life.
It is very important to manage stress and depression in professional way to reduce its harmful effect and get real time benefit in your health to get full relaxation through yoga and meditation. You get win-win situation in your life to overcome stress and depression with professional way without spending single penny on this reliable treatment to overcome stress and depression with proper balance in body and mind with healthy lifestyle and balanced diet that is most popular and reliable method to manage stress and depression to face in your life. I hope you can easily face stress and depression in your life to defeat this problem like me.

dazzyshahu

Return to Depression