Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Asthma

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Asthma Without Wheezing or coughing?

Asthma Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Asthma Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Asthma Without Wheezing or coughing?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello all,

Does anyone have daily asthma, but no wheezing or coughing? My only symptoms seems to be chest tightness/discomfort, shortness of breath. It scares me more because i think it's more than just asthma.

I never cough and I might wheeze audibly once in a great while in the middle of the night. I have one or two asthma attacks in the past year that involved wheezing, but they were relieved after about 10 minutes with my rescue inhaler. The problem is I have to use my inhaler everyday - about 4 -6 times a day this time of year. Just because I am so short of breath and have tightness in my chest.

My symptoms seem more scary as I always wonder if this could be cardio related. So far all test are a okay on the cardio end, but you just never know. I am only 32 and i was diagnosed with asthma about a year ago. It has sucked everyday because on top of that I have pretty moderate panic disorder and anxiety, so I cannot tell what hurts if it really even hurts.

Anyone else have asthma like this. I am starting to wonder if there is not something else going on.

P.S. I did smoke for about 12 years, but i have quit that a year ago too - then found out I had asthma that same week. Thought I was just having breathing problems because I quit, but I guess smoking was masking the real problem.

Thanks for any advice...

HealthForum

Re: Asthma Without Wheezing or coughing?

Unread postby nicholjohns » Wed May 18, 2011 5:12 am

Smoking is one of the reason of without coughing asthma,without coughing asthma have many symptoms like weight loss,hair loss,chest pain,shortness of breath.fever.asthma also create by air virus .

nicholjohns

Unread postby fortis123 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:42 am

Asthma it's very dangerous one we can't sleep and weight loss.
It's not affect suddenly. When age is increase that time will cause. Because less anti bacteria.
It's have one solutions, practice yoga like fully concentrate on breathe.
Breathe exercise is more helpful.

fortis123

Unread postby Henrywronger » Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am

For coughing physicians normally recommend remedies for bronchial asthma. If the bronchial asthma treatment reduces the signs then they can choose the coughing is due to bronchial asthma. Two kinds of remedies can normally give for bronchial asthma - remedies and preventer's.

Henrywronger

Return to Asthma