Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Bacterial Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

House Cat Bite

Bacterial Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Bacterial Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

House Cat Bite

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi everyone. So about an hour ago my cat bit me. He was laying on me and I had to blow my nose, I did and he must have got startled and bit me. The bite is on the side forehead.

So right after I applied pressure with a paper towel and the bleeding mostly stopped right away, aside from the little tiny bit that comes out when you clean with water. I then wiped it with Hydrogen Peroxide. Then I put some soap and warm water and wiped it with that, put some pressure, and then repeated with the hydrogen peroxide. I then put Bacitracin ointment on it and a band-aid over it. Oh and I had all my shots 4 years ago, so I'm recent on that.

What should I do now? I'll check tomorrow for swelling and anything of that sort, but I do tend to worry about small things so I would just like to know. I've been scratched before like everyone who owns a cat has. I think I've been bit too by accident before and nothing happened.

Thanks!

HealthForum

Return to Bacterial Disorders