Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Eating Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

I Think I Am Starting to Become Anorexic/bulimic

Eating Disorders Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Eating Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

I Think I Am Starting to Become Anorexic/bulimic

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi, my name is emily and I am a 17 year old. Over the past year or so, I have been debating and fighting against becoming anorexic. It's been off and on for me. It kinda sucks. But, are you considered anorexic if you don't eat for like 6 days and then eat the next, and then don't eat for another 4-5 days? Cause that's kinda like me. Then, after eating, I feel so aweful, and the thought of "your gonna gain lots of weight for eating that" goes through my mind, so I go and make myself throw up. I am so used to it now, it's like an automatic reaction. The reason I started is not cause I think I am fat, or overweight, cause I am not, I play sports and all. But, because my parents have been arguing for a long time! I wish they would get divorced, but my dad says "he can't afford it." which I believe he would be able to. It wouldn't be that hard. But, I have been to my school counselor, which she has been a great help to me, but I am beginning to not even throw up, but not eat at all. How long does it take before you are fully anorexic, and don't eat anything?? Another reason now I feel like going, is because my grandmother is in the hospital, and I live so far away from her, that I never get to see her, so I feel aweful that I am not there rigth at this instant by her side, holding her hang, visiting with her, before she passes away. I don't know, I feel aweful, and I play sports, so it's not the greatest thing if I decide to go anorexic is it? I just feel it's the only way out. So, if you all would, please help me, and give me advice, it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! :cry:

HealthForum

Re: I Think I Am Starting to Become Anorexic/bulimic

Unread postby suneetachauhan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 am

Do you think that I am starting to become anorexic? Okay so I ... Yes, if you are starting to not eat, then you are becoming anorexic.

[URL=http://www.ahaanhandicrafts.com/]artificial jewellery design[/URL]
[URL=http://www.ahaanhandicrafts.com/]artificial jewellery online[/URL]

suneetachauhan

Re: I Think I Am Starting to Become Anorexic/bulimic

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:36 pm

I think that a lot of personal issues that are going on in your life right now are for sure affecting your eating habits. I suggest that maybe you confide in someone your feelings and discuss how you feel. You don't want unresolved issues to stress you out and cause you to not eat.

jeanrose770

Return to Eating Disorders