Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Lower Right Abdominal Pain

Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Lower Right Abdominal Pain

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 am

I'm not sure exactly where this should go in this forum, so I guess i'll just post here. I'm a 25 year old female having pain in my lower right abdomen

4 days ago I woke up with a sharp (but not extreme) pain in my lower right abdomen. I thought perhaps I had slept wrong or moved too fast in my sleep while holding blankets over my shoulder, but the pain has continued on for 4 days now. I was feeling a little nauseated for 2 days before the pain began, but there was a stomach bug going around my area lately so I don't know if it has anything to do with it. It's sort of a sharp/tearing feeling, but I only rate it a 7/10-8/10 on the pain scale at the most.

My symptoms:

1. Pain began inside my right hip bone and even spread down to my groin at first. Pain is still in the same area, but sometimes hovers near my hip bone or wraps around the side of my waist/hip
2. Seems to worsen after sitting at my desk, in the car, or bending down to pick things up.

3. Feels better after sleeping , lying down, etc
4. It doesnt really hurt to press on the area.

Does this warrant a doctor's visit? Or does it seem harmless? It's definitely iterrupting my schedule, but I do not have insurance.

HealthForum

Return to Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments