Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Mental Conditions

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

severe anxiety, mild depression and on a rampage! Read more

Mental Conditions Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Mental Conditions Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

severe anxiety, mild depression and on a rampage! Read more

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

i have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and mild depression. this year has currently been the worst by far for my my parents broke up my fiancees parents broke up i had a bad car accident in which i am still receiving theropy. I have realised that latly i am getting more edgy then usual and have mental blackouts i start getting angry and loose my cool screaming as loud as i can and going completly on a rampage, 3 days ago it happend again and i ended up causing damage to my fiancees car i dont remember doing it i only remember bits and peices but its mostly vage. Why does this happen i do not like it and want it to stop because it makes me a unlikeable person

HealthForum

Re:

Unread postby Gym4587 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 am

I like your facts and the information also!

supplement warehouse

Gym4587

Re: severe anxiety, mild depression and on a rampage! Read

Unread postby HealthRoot » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 am

HealthForum wrote:i have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and mild depression. this year has currently been the worst by far for my my parents broke up my fiancees parents broke up i had a bad car accident in which i am still receiving theropy. I have realised that latly i am getting more edgy then usual and have mental blackouts i start getting angry and loose my cool screaming as loud as i can and going completly on a rampage, 3 days ago it happend again and i ended up causing damage to my fiancees car i dont remember doing it i only remember bits and peices but its mostly vage. Why does this happen i do not like it and want it to stop because it makes me a unlikeable person

Really you have great information dear...

HealthRoot

Return to Mental Conditions