Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Panic Attacks

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Panic attacks after earthquake

Panic Attacks Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Panic Attacks Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Panic attacks after earthquake

Unread postby healthmag » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Soon, in Bulgaria had an earthquake 5.8 on the Richter scale. From long ago such a thing had not happened in my country. One week after the earthquake was getting panic attacks that feel the same intensity as in the earthquake.

The way to exit from this situation is to surround yourself with the love of your loved friends and family. Perhaps there are medication (antidepressants) to help you solve the problem but most importantly, to get understanding from peoples around you. Share your fears no matter your gender. I'm sure you will find understanding from those who love you.

Sorry for my bad english and all the best!

healthmag

Re: Panic attacks after earthquake

Unread postby pharmacharak » Fri May 30, 2014 8:28 am

Hello,
Frankly speaking then it is normal if someone having panic attack then this just because of its fear and nothing else. Foe that you need to learn how to tackle with some situation which are not normal but then also staying strong and clam is must at that certain point. :muscle
And as you said you had panic attack then if i would be on your position i also got scared for a minute because i don't experience this kind of situation in my entire life...

pharmacharak

Return to Panic Attacks