Page 1 of 1

Neurology vs. Orthopedic

Unread postPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm
by kick00
So I've been experiencing symmetrical bruised/soreness type feeling along with some tingling in my hands/fingers and feet/toes right exactly in the same spots on each side. Some days it's worse than others. I have had back problems so talked to my chiropractor today and he said that I should go to a neurologist because he has no idea what it could be. Other people that I have been chatting to also recommended that I go to an orthopedic doctor.