Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Addiction, Recovery

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Want to quit smoking

Addiction, Recovery Forum
Forum rules
Addiction, Recovery - Welcome to the Addiction, Recovery Forum - a health community featuring member discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions

Re: Want to quit smoking

Unread postby sajinachauguthi » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:36 am

I smoke daily 20cigar per day that's why my lungs has some problem. I can't stop smoking. I have been in this period due to my friends relation.Smoking isn't good but also it's my life and depend it so much.

sajinachauguthi

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Check out Electronic Cigarettes. It is a fantastic way of quitting smoking as it weans you over time off the nicotine by simply lowering the levels that you are consuming by allowing you to inhale delicious taste bud pleasing vapor! I have been attempting the quitting of analogs and have been assisted by my eSTICK! There many different setups out there with many different flavors, and the best part is the point of all of them is to do exactly what you are aiming to do, ....QUIT!!! :)

jeanrose770

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:44 am

johnclark wrote:You should to avoid and quite smoking soon as it is main cause of lung cancer.

Everyone knows that it causes cancer "HELLO"
How about offering a solution , nico patches, meditation, counselling , drugs, vaping, to name a few.
I quit I use e-cigs , I started with a high dose of nicotine and have weened to none, thats one way, no more risk of cancer form the 400 plus chemicals in cigarettes, try an estick the website is www.estick.com, that is one of the many many brands, do the research, google vaping , educate yourself, good luck ,m it worked for em , it can work for you

Taajsgpm

Unread postby DrewBlack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:59 am

sajinachauguthi wrote:I smoke daily 20cigar per day that's why my lungs has some problem. I can't stop smoking. I have been in this period due to my friends relation.Smoking isn't good but also it's my life and depend it so much.

oh, that could be a problem in the future. i hope you quit it now while there still a chance.

DrewBlack

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:26 pm

I quit smoking with the help of electronic cigarettes. I have tried a few different models and have been very happy with the Estick.
If you are badly addicted to smoking, this is a very easy and helpful method for quitting. It allows you to still maintain the feeling of smoking, but instead you are inhaling a much less harmful flavored vapor. The Vapors come in allllllot of different kinds of flavors, from alllllllot of different companies!
Over time you can moderately lower the strength of the vapors by moving to Lower Nicotine Levels. Before you know it, you will be Vaping a 0% nicotine juice, and your cravings for cigarettes and nicotine will be GONE!!!

jeanrose770

Unread postby axery » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:31 am

Don't reduce, quit smoking. Smoking is very bad habit. Consult with your doctor to give tips to stop you smoking

axery

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:59 pm

I would suggest you try quitting with the use of an electronic cigarette. I have had many friends reduce and some even quit smoking completely with these!
It seems to help because you can control the amount of nicotine you take in with how strong of a juice you have.
They are also way better for you, they even have all natural ones!
Here is a super cool site if you are interested :)
http://shop.juicyejuice.com

jeanrose770

Unread postby edcarp » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:31 am

i am a cigarette user too. i just chewing gum or buy candy instead of cigarette, and leave the store trying control my self not to buy cigarette im doing this for a month :D

edcarp

Unread postby edcarp » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 am

hey just to follow up my thoughts, i just found an alternative way to control your nicotine addictions, this is new for me, so i hope This will helps you. just visit this site :)
Code: Select all
http://www.drugs.com/chantix.html

edcarp

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Mikeonell wrote:I am very addicted to smoking. I need to smoke after a short interval. I know it's very tough to quit smoking at this time for me. At least I need to reduce smoking. Could anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

I hada friend use AA a12 step program applies to all addictions try itits good for genreal well being

Taajsgpm

Previous

Return to Addiction, Recovery